The Year of Less by Cait Flanders Documents Cait Flanders’ life for twelve months during…
Summer Reading Activities This Week: June 12-18
We have lots of Summer Reading activities, reading challenges, prizes, and more for all ages. Here are just a few of our upcoming programs:
- Jellyfish Fun Colton, Monday, Jun. 13, 11:30 a.m. Eat a pudding cup, listen to a story, and then turn the cup into a cute jellyfish! *Join Uniontown Library for this same event Friday, Jun. 17, 10:30 a.m.
- Survivor Island: Teen Edition Oakesdale, Monday, Jun. 13, 5-7 p.m. Find out if you could really survive on your own…
- Sea Star Magic Palouse, Tuesday, Jun. 14, 12 p.m. Learn about undersea science (and magic!) and take home a sea star
- Ocean in a Bottle Malden, Wednesday, Jun. 15, 1 p.m. Kids and teens, let’s get creative together!
- Vast as the 7 Seas Oakesdale, Wednesday, Jun. 15, 1 p.m. Dream with us and create your very own vision board
- Donuts and Bingo St. John, Thursday, Jun. 16, 1-3 p.m. Adults are invited to join us for an afternoon of fun and friends
- Dog Tricks & Tips Colfax Schmuck Park, Friday, Jun. 17, 2 p.m. Join Tail Waggin’ Adventures dog trainers for canine tips
- Survival Island: All Ages Tekoa, Saturday, Jun. 18, 1-4 p.m. Drop in to try your hand at a survival challenge!
SUMMER READING CHALLENGES AND PRIZES
HOW TO TRACK YOUR SUMMER READING: Log your reading and activities to collect badges and prizes by downloading the Beanstack App or click here.
CHILDREN PRIZES: Read or be read to 10 hours, WIN a book
TEEN PRIZES: Finish 3 books & 3 activities, WIN a fish fossil keychain, sticker + entry for an ice cream party in a box
ADULTS PRIZES: Finish 3 challenges, WIN $1.00 off coffee + entry for gift cards to local businesses