Get anchored in the present moment this summer during these Oceans of Possibilities Summer Reading…
We have lots of Summer Reading activities, reading challenges, prizes, and more for all ages. Here are just a few of our upcoming programs:
- Jellyfish Fun Colton, Monday, Jun. 13, 11:30 a.m. Eat a pudding cup, listen to a story, and then turn the cup into a cute jellyfish! *Join Uniontown Library for this same event Friday, Jun. 17, 10:30 a.m.
- Survivor Island: Teen Edition Oakesdale, Monday, Jun. 13, 5-7 p.m. Find out if you could really survive on your own…
- Sea Star Magic Palouse, Tuesday, Jun. 14, 12 p.m. Learn about undersea science (and magic!) and take home a sea star
- Ocean in a Bottle Malden, Wednesday, Jun. 15, 1 p.m. Kids and teens, let’s get creative together!
- Vast as the 7 Seas Oakesdale, Wednesday, Jun. 15, 1 p.m. Dream with us and create your very own vision board
- Donuts and Bingo St. John, Thursday, Jun. 16, 1-3 p.m. Adults are invited to join us for an afternoon of fun and friends
- Dog Tricks & Tips Colfax Schmuck Park, Friday, Jun. 17, 2 p.m. Join Tail Waggin’ Adventures dog trainers for canine tips
- Survival Island: All Ages Tekoa, Saturday, Jun. 18, 1-4 p.m. Drop in to try your hand at a survival challenge!
HOW TO TRACK YOUR SUMMER READING: Log your reading and activities to collect badges and prizes by downloading the Beanstack App or click here.
CHILDREN PRIZES: Read or be read to 10 hours, WIN a book
TEEN PRIZES: Finish 3 books & 3 activities, WIN a fish fossil keychain, sticker + entry for an ice cream party in a box
ADULTS PRIZES: Finish 3 challenges, WIN $1.00 off coffee + entry for gift cards to local businesses