Your Healthiest Healthy by Samantha Harris The Emmy®-winning journalist, nutrition advocate, certified personal trainer, and mother…
Voter Registration at Whitman County Libraries
If you haven’t registered to vote in the November general election, here’s a great opportunity.
The Whitman County Library is partnering with the League of Women Voters of Pullman to aid new voters and others looking to register or update their information with several free events throughout Whitman County.
Voter registration events are scheduled at the following library branches in October:
Wednesday, October 12, 4-6 p.m. in Uniontown
Thursday, October 13, 4-6 p.m. in Palouse
Friday, October 14, 3-5 p.m. in St. John
Monday, October 17, 4-6 p.m. in LaCrosse
Tuesday, October 18, 3-5 p.m. in Rosalia
Thursday, October 27, 4-6 p.m. in Albion
All eligible residents are encouraged to stop in and get registered to vote. To register to vote in the state of Washington, you must be:
- A citizen of the United States
- A legal resident of Washington State
- At least 18 years old by Election Day
- Not disqualified from voting due to a court order
- Not under Department of Corrections supervision for a Washington felony conviction
- Not currently incarcerated for a federal or out-of-state felony conviction
For more information, contact Deb Olson at email@example.com or visit The League of Women Voters of Pullman at www.lwvpullman.org.