All are welcome to compete in these upcoming virtual trivia nights. THIS EVENT HAS BEEN…
Community Action comes to Colfax Library All Saturdays in March!
Need help with home energy bills? Whitman County Library and Community Action Center are partnering together to bring energy assistance to Whitman County residents. Every Saturday in March, a caseworker will be available at the Colfax Library from 1- 5 p.m. to share information about all the Energy Assistance programs Community Action Center offers.
Drop-ins are welcome or contact Community Action toll free at (800) 482-3991 to schedule an appointment.
Households interested in attending should bring in the following:
- Social Security cards for everyone in the household
- Photo ID for all adults
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship or Eligible Immigration Status
- Proof of income for the past three months
- Proof of Whitman County residency
- Current utility bill or heating bill account number
- If applicable: a copy of your college financial aid letter
- If applicable: proof if you receive or pay child support
For more information, visit the library’s website www.whitco.lib.wa.us or call the Colfax Library at (509) 397-4366 or Community Action at (800) 482-3991