This website provides a comprehensive overview of resource information, including links to support services & special sections for seniors, disabled persons, & veterans. Topics include:
- Family & parenting information, including:
- Medical & resource information for children.
- Government family support programs & resources.
- Counseling services & information.
- Health & food programs, including:
- Low income energy assistance.
- Home weatherization.
- Medical bill assistance.
- Uninsured assistance.
- Low cost insurance.
- Stress management.
- Food assistance.
- Housing information, including links to several available programs.
- Information for special populations, including:
- Disabled persons, including programs, services, & nonprofit organizations that connect individuals with resources & rehabilitation.
- Seniors, including programs, services, & aging/elder law resources.
- Spanish speaking persons, including En Español for Washington State residents.
- Veterans, including veteran support services.
- Money-related topics, including links:
- Money management.
- Bill paying.
- Credit information.
- Banking information.
Tip: This website is accessible for everyone & serves as a “jump-off point” to related resources outside the WA State Hard Times homepage. Don’t forget to check out easy-to-use extras such as the Tip Jar, Employment Calculator, FAQs, & interactive Services Map.